Warm Vinyasa Yoga Training
Intensive Practice and Teacher Training
7 days, 50 hours Yoga Alliance CET
YIHE42 Yoga Academy, Beijing, China
This amazing training will leave you inspired and up to something big! You will learn to practice and teach a set-sequence Warm Vinyasa class, which combines the traditional Hot Yoga exercises into a flowing, challenging format.
Immerse yourself into powerful asana, flowing salutations and deep learning. Build on the foundation of your previous training and teaching experience.
Who is this program for?
- Yoga practitioners
- Yoga teachers
- Yoga studio owners
This program is for you, if you simply want to deepen your Yoga practice or aspire to teach a new class.
What can I expect?
- Practice 2 classes each day
- Learn to teach a new class
- Understand new ways of exercising upper body and core
- Discover additional sequencing for hip-openers, back-bends and leg-stretching
- Train with Tomasz, the Teacher Training expert and other fellow teachers
YIHE42 Hot Yoga, 3rd Floor, Solana Lifestyle Shopping, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China| Map & Directions
Course begins: Monday, March 9, 2015 at 08:00 | Course ends: Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 18:30 | Your travel dates should be March 8 and 16, 2015.
- 08:30-10:00 Morning Practice
- 13:00-16:00 Posture Clinics and Yogic Development
- 16:30-18:00 Afternoon Practice
- The daily schedule is subject to small changes for Saturday and Sunday
Full Tuition = 9,800 RMB, includes all classes and study materials.
(Approx. 1,600 US Dollars. For currency conversions, go to xe.com)
Yoga Alliance, Continued Education Training CET
Tomasz has been teaching since 2004 and is registered with the Yoga Alliance at the Advanced Teacher level (E-RYT).
This program contributes 50 hours toward your CET. You will receive an International Certificate.
We are a RYS 200 Registered Yoga School.
The Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for Yoga Teachers and teacher training programs.