7 days, 50 hours CET
August 12-18, 2014
This amazing training will leave you inspired and up to something big! You will learn to teach a set-sequence Warm Vinyasa class, which combines the traditional Hot Yoga exercises into a flowing, challenging format.
Immerse yourself into powerful asana, flowing salutations and deep learning. Build on the foundation of your previous training and teaching experience.
Who is this program for?
- Yoga practitioners
- Yoga teachers
- Yoga studio owners
This program is for you, if you simply want to deepen your Yoga practice or aspire to teach a new class.
What can I expect?
- Practice 2 classes each day
- Learn to teach a new class
- Understand new ways of exercising upper body and core
- Discover additional sequencing for hip-openers, back-bends and leg-stretching
- Train with Tomasz, the Teacher Training expert and other fellow teachers
Hot Yoga Evolution Studio, Phuket, Thailand | Map & Directions
Course begins: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 08:00 | Course ends: Monday, August 18, 2014 at 18:30 | Your travel dates should be August 11 and 19, 2014.
- 08:00-10:00 Morning Practice
- 13:00-16:00 Knowledge & Skills
- 16:30-18:00 Teaching Practice
- The daily schedule is subject to small changes for Saturday and Sunday
- 37,800 THB | Full Payment with Accommodation
- 29,000 THB | Full Payment without Accommodation
- 32,000 THB | RETURNING GRADUATES ONLY | 20% Discount, with Accommodation
- 23,200 THB | RETURNING GRADUATES ONLY | 20% Discount, without Accommodation
(Accommodation: Private Room (Surin Bay Inn) with breakfast = 8,800 THB)
For currency conversions, please go to xe.com
Please note: the returning Graduates from previous Hot Yoga Evolution programs receive 20% discount off the course fee.
View / download (.pdf)
AccommodationPlease note:Your check-in date is August 11th, check-out August 19th (8 nights).We will provide daily transportation to- and -from as needed, at an additional small cost per person.Both hotels are just a 2-minute walk from the beautiful Surin Beach.
SURIN BAY INN
A budget Hotel in Surin Beach, in a great location, with exceptional services. Great value for the money!
We will book this hotel for you, the room prices start from 1,100 THB a night (private room). View the Hotel Website.
Yoga Alliance CET (Continued Education Training)
The Yoga Alliance is an international governing board for Yoga Teachers and Teacher-training programs.
Tomasz has been teaching since 2004 and is registered with the Yoga Alliance at the Advanced Teacher level (E-RYT). All our programs meet the requirements for Continuing Education Training (CET) hours. This program contributes 50 hours toward your CET.