You're not alone! We can help. Now is your time. Today's the day!
Would you like to...
• YES, I 'd like to know how to teach multi-level classes better, take care of Students with injuries / limitations!
• YES, I want to find a way to ‘be myself’ when teaching and love it!
• YES, I want to get off the 'dialogue' and customize the sequence I teach to the needs of my Students!
• Connect with my Students, and help my Students in a much deeper, more meaningful way!
• Bring variety, creativity and a new passion to my teaching!
• Grow my confidence, class attendance numbers, and maximize income!
Things to work on
- Postures modifications for Students with injuries / limitations / pregnancy / brand-new beginners
- Adjusting sequence according to need
- Confidence / voice / language / positioning / energy / pacing / body language / ability to inspire / being authentic / getting off ‘dialogue’ / other
- How to open a hot yoga studio, or add hot yoga classes if you own a studio already
- How to speak with students pre- and post-class, how to sell memberships, teach private hot / hatha / vinyasa classes
- Whatever else required!
1. Hot Yoga Evolution: Beyond Traditional Hot Yoga
› How to get out of the “traditional” 26-posture sequence with alternative sequences: hip-openers, backbends, leg-stretching, lotus-series, twists, inversions, quiet sitting
› How to modify Hot Yoga postures to accommodate Students with limitations, pregnancy, injuries
› How to take the Hot Yoga practice to the next level: “Get out of the box” advanced keys and tricks
2. Original Communication
› How to find the True Voice and teach “from the Heart”: humor, passion, dedication, inspiration, transformation
› How to go “beyond words”: body language, non-verbal instruction, demonstration
› How to get results in a non-confrontational way: empathy, connecting, emotional intelligence skills
› How to be interesting
› How to teach in English to non-English speakers
› How to inspire and help your Students grow
3. Personal Attention
› How to interview Students and follow-up before/after class
› How to talk about yourself, about yoga, and how to answer questions
› How to teach huge classes, big classes, small classes and private sessions
› How to teach Hot Yoga to help people heal
4. The Art of Correcting
› How to correct and encourage Students (it’s NOT how you think!)
› How to adjust in a confident, and sensitive, way
› Hot Yoga Hands-On Adjustments
› How to handle “difficult” Students and situations
5. ‘Exceptional Experience’ + Business of Hot Yoga
› How to successfully teach large Yoga classes AND connect with each Student individually
› How to teach Brand-New Beginners and have them join as members, the first day
› How to teach multi-level Hot Yoga classes effectively, and make the class-size grow
› Hot Yoga as a business – How to make everyone happy (Yes, you can!)
6. Essentials of Asana in Heated Environment
› How to combine sequencing, heat, humidity, air-flow and interior design for the best possible Hot Yoga experience
› How hot is too hot, and what to do when it’s not hot enough.